Friday 12 August 2011

Sketches &...PAINTINGS!

Hey all here's some pictures of sketches and also a few (traditional) portraits I've been messing around with. Now mind you that I haven't used acrylics since I've stepped out of Lambeth college, also I was feeling rusty when I went back to the tradtional style of painting and also this is not a surprise cos I do feel kinda lacking on value, texture and tones. But I did kinda have fun when painting and will "hopefully" improve on traditional painting, as I move down to digital art very soon.

Here are the photo's (sorry for the crapy shots.

The sketches (practicing with shading, some life drawings, basics of cars/portraits for paintings and ...GUUUUURRRLLLLSSSS :)




The paintings



Thats all for now, now I gotta sleep but seems that I couldn't last night. Don't know why :(.
Good night.

No comments: